IsAIaH 55:9

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Quote

"If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?"

LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD

Monday, September 1, 2008

home made

i was at ruth's house yesterday.. and she made me this incredible home made noodles... looks a bit like wan tan mee. She actually bought the flour and eggs and water and whatever not and did the mix and stuff all by herself.. then she used this special machine thing to squeeze it into the noodles. Got this special oil, can't remember what it's called. and added the ingredients... and voila.


and while i was busy eating and dancing and singing for joy all at the same time there she was snapping shots of me and my antics. dunno why when i eat the stuff she makes. just gets me feeling so bubbly.. and.. hehe. LOVED!! that's the best part.. there's no holding back when she cooks for me cos it's not like a business or anything.. she just.. yeah.. so cool right!!




and right at the end.. a wonderful glass of anglia SHANDAYYY!!!! :)


so yeah... what a lovely afternoon.. and not forgetting the part where we sat and chatted for quite a long time.. :)

No comments: