IsAIaH 55:9

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Quote

"If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?"

LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

timetable

lo..... and BEHOLD!!

23/10/2008 08:30 AM 331 03:00 hours THERMODYNAMICS
24/10/2008 08:30 AM 560 03:00 hours ELECTROMECHANICS
30/10/2008 01:30 PM 566 02:00 hours ENG DESIGN II
03/11/2008 08:30 AM 282 03:00 hours FLUID MECHANICS I

this is my exam timetable for this sem.. what i like best.. is exam ends by nov 3.. in fact that's the only thing i like about it. sigh.. i hate exams. so lazy wanna study... :( i think it'd be some consolation if emmy's exam ends after mine, which i doubt cos so far she's been finishing first and ALWAys get's to nana nana boo boo at me first... sigh..

submitted an application to MONASH australia last week. the scary thing is i know that they will grant me an offer. and what i'm so afraid of is that is once the offer comes, will i have the guts to make the decision.. should i go?? really.. should i?? i mean. i honestly don't see a need to.. but it seems like everyone else does, what am i blinded to? experience?? but i see so many people who've gone and spent the thousands and still come back the same.. sigh.. this is so hard..

1 comment:

Karthigeyan said...

Thermo, Eng Design I,II, F.mechanics, all taken.....electromechanics..i wonder if its equivalent to electrical technology I,II,III, all taken! haha...mechanical..mechanical....arguablly the toughest engineering course at da moment....haihz...time to finish my CAD CAM assignment[S].....

All the best for your exams man!