IsAIaH 55:9

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Quote

"If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?"

LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD

Monday, September 1, 2008

and thus entered the roof

ok.. i hereby declare that this blog now has two authors.. *grins* i think it's sufficiently obvious from that sentence who it is.. so yeah.. *drum roll* here are the two peeps... :)

last week i was making some changes to my settings and realised that you can actually have multiple authors to the blog. so i decided to invite ruth to join me.. hehe. anyway. she's already told me that she won't really blog much.. so don't worry guys. my posts aren't gonna be like drowned in floods of FOoD!!.. haha.. basically she just wants to blog about the stuff she cooks.. which i'm sure will get all of you peeps drooling. sadly... my stomach.. is nearly always the final destination of the food.. HAHAHAHAH!!! that was a joke.. :) i'm not that selfish... i share.. :p

went to mid valley today to spend the public holiday.. and here's another photo we took which i like.

No comments: