IsAIaH 55:9

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Quote

"If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?"

LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD

Monday, September 22, 2008

i have "the look"

My classmates says that i have a look on my face..it is an expression that i give,very commonly..they call it "the look"..
and every time i give "the look", they would point at me and squeal "Oooo...look look look!!!ruth is giving 'the look' again!!!" and start giggling..
and i will go "what look??" i have got no idea how "the look" on my face looks like..everyone knows what "the look" is, except for me :(
Apparently i give "the look" when my lecturers ask me a question that i can't answer..or i have got no idea what is going on around me..or i don't understand what my friends are trying to tell me..or when my friend gives a crazy statement that completely blows me off..or when i saw something shocking..
Since it is a facial expression that i give unconsciously, it's hard 4 them to explain to me how i look..imitating "the look" and taking pic don't always work..cz "the look" only appears for a few sec..the best solution that they can come up with is....to draw me..

bondi: "i drew u..see???"
monic: "lol, this look exactly like u..it's 'the look' that u always give!!!" *laughs*
bondi:"i totally capture the moment.." *giggling*
ruth: "bt i don't understand, how can this be me????"

monic: "point proven"
i was laughing so hard when i saw that photo bondi took..i can't believe this is how i look..lol..
so this is "the look" my friends have been trying to tell me..

ruth: "y isit so blurr??" (referring to the pic)
monic: "what??the picture or the person??"
ruth : =.='

SO, what is "the look"??? it's ruth's blur look..

bondi - the artist..amazing isn't she??

from left: me..monic..bondi..
my crazy friends..whom i heart..unfortunately :p

No comments: