IsAIaH 55:9

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Quote

"If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?"

LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD

Saturday, November 1, 2008

growing up

growing up sucks. Even at an ole fart age like mine. I thought everything was worked out, but i was wrong. And it's impossible to simply dismiss the fact that at every level of my life, there's always more growing up to do. you'd think that once you reach the stage of strictly planning for the future, you'd be matured enough. But the status quo never rests. And things happen, against your own convictions.

It's funny how you can be so hard hit at the period in which you consider yourself the most invulnerable. When you believe that your defences are the most impregnable, watch out!! And i am having to teach myself that painful lesson now.

Everything that i HAVE and i AM is not my own. i am Yours.


i am a flower quickly fading
here today and gone tomorrow
a wave tossed on the ocean
still you hear me when i'm calling
LORD you catch me when i'm falling
and you showed me who i am
i am yours







No comments: