IsAIaH 55:9

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Quote

"If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?"

LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD

Monday, October 20, 2008

LINZ

these few days have been quite a challenge. Getting to grips with the fact that my exams are three days away. I take my hat off to emmy, who has been at work since last MONDAY! during which time i was still at work on completing my final assignment, she was well into the exam studying phase. So now you have an idea of how FAR off track i am! it's so scary k emmy! studying in church.. with her big "ROAD MAP TO LIFE".. she probably really enjoyed all the questions asked.. heh.. ( and now i'll be lucky to keep my head on my shoulders :P)

SO.... had to salvage every moment these past two days...

was Studying very hard indeed this morning, electromechanics. Oh goSH! what in the world! servo motors, actuators, system modelling, transfer functions, and all that crap.. my brain was about to dissolve into nothingness when i decided it was time for some mozart...

and I JUST HAVE TO BLOG THIS..

it was such an awesome feeling. like i had been sitting in a sauna with a cloth, and someone suddenly let me out into the fresh air. what would i do without mozart.. .

it was the linz symphony no 36 in C major. and what's so amazing, is that he wrote the symphony in a matter of just 2 weeks. with every movement he has found away to maintain a stunningly delicate and lovely balance with such incredible ease. how does a man do that? every instrument comes in just at the right time, all the harmonic tension is resolved at just the perfect place..

i was telling mabel, no wonder mozart is IQ boosting.
it was an unforgettable experience, all alone in my room. and to think that these guys of along ago have left behind such a vivid mark of unsurpassed excellence and musical perfection that till today, few composers have managed to attain. and it is only fair that i give mozart the fair homage that he is due.

Ja, wer auch nur eine Seele.

Seinem auf dem erdenrund!!

No comments: