IsAIaH 55:9

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Quote

"If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?"

LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD

Monday, August 11, 2008

plug the leak





those of you who know me well enough would be well aware of the fact that i've never been an advocate of busyness. (if there's such a word... busyness. business..) and ironically it's an extremely weird feeling when you find yourself committing a crime against which you have always been preaching.

It's these last two months or so. i've been getting this never ending flow of things to DO! note that i said FLOW.. and not just bursts, or waves... its like continuous. The bulk of it is of course my uni stuff but then the sum of all the other small things is sufficient to challenge the time demands of uni. it's crazy that i hardly have time to catch up on my grey's.. (emmy don't kill me yet.. i WILL watch it).

the main thought that's on my mind is that it's time to put a stop to it. (actually this has been here for at least 2 weeks) and i've decided that once this whole series of yet to be completed tasks gets done, there will be a break. i don't want to end up in a state where i don't wanna continue for good simply because i've bitten off more than i can chew. so i'm gonna plug the leak.. and once it's stopped, i'm gonna give the tank time to fill up again. time to FOCUS on STUDIES and MUSIC MINISTRY. that's it.. my two most important ministries to God. he doesn't need me to do everything.. i'm NOT INDISPENSABLE and best of all.. He only wants my heart to be for HIm. All he wants is that i be willing to sit at his feet and be HIS CHILd..

Psalm 27:4

One thing I have desired of the LORD,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the LORD
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the LORD,
And to inquire in His temple.


that i may dwell in your house forever

AND HERE'S A MESSAGE TO A CERTAIN BARNEY OUT THERE:

"
GET WELL SOON!!!" *grins*


No comments: