IsAIaH 55:9

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Quote

"If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?"

LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD

Thursday, July 24, 2008

the exam


months and months of preparation. and at last the day has come. i tried. i really did, i tell you.. and u can bet on it that it was never once even the tiniest bit easy. In fact there were times when i thought i had run out of the solutions.. the waves of issues to be settled just kept coming. We worked out the articulation, and then the dynamics went wrong.. we worked out the tone colour and then the timing went wrong. and bit by bit the tideous process continued. And there were those days when no progress was made... but somehow in the end.. huffing and panting, we pulled through

today's the day.. they're going for their exam. i pray that God be with them. they've made me proud. that in spite of all those "remember to practice" lines of mine that they could inarguably recite in anticipation of my own mouthing and yet completely ignore when they went home.. they made it. Now i can just sit and (hopefully) relax while they do their thing. "God let the examiner be kind"

I never understood how my teachers felt when i went for my exams.. but now i know the worry and struggle a teacher goes through.. and it makes me appreciate what they've done for me. thank you miss chan, miss onn, miss cherie.

No comments: